Thursday, November 16, 2017

One Room Challenge - Laundry Room Redo - Week Five

Hello and Welcome to Week 5 of the ORC.  If you are new here, you can see the progress we have made on my parent's laundry room - Week One, Week Two, Week Three, and Week Four.  As always, a huge thank you to Linda from Calling it Home for hosting this awesome kick-in-the-pants event to help motivate us to get this room completed!

Last week I showed you the paint color we selected and how we started painting the cabinets.  Guess what we did this week?  Paint.  Yep. 



And Paint.


And Paint.


And Paint.

And paint.



Check out Daddy making his blog debut.  True story - Mama asked me to crop out the fact that he was in his PJs.  I refused - I think he looks casually classy.  Besides, he has a hat on...so that makes it an outfit. 

Be sure to visit the ORC Featured Designers and other Guest Participants.  See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment