Friday, February 14, 2014

Floral Belles



Hello Y'all.  Happy Valentine's Day!  I hope that your hearts are filled with love each and every day. 

What are you getting from your valentine?  My valentines are a 13-year-old girl and a 12- and 10-year-old boy, so I will likely only be getting sass. 

I am, however, dreaming about getting flowers.  No, not the typical Valentine's red roses.  The flowers I want are magical.






Crane & Canopy.  Flowers not your thing?  Fear not, they have a style to suit every taste.  These  folks are bedding geniuses, y'all.  Look at all their beauties to choose from. In. Serious. Lust.

xoxoK

all images via Crane & Canopy


2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentines Day to you, too. Lovely bedding! One day I will have grownup bedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh sass. The gift that keeps on giving. :) Happy Valentine's Day mamma!

    ReplyDelete