Monday, October 14, 2013

What Say You?

Good Morning Y'all.  I hope that you had a wonderful weekend!

I'm stopping in quickly this morning to get your weigh in on my bedroom for the One Room Challenge.  If you follow me on Instagram @houseofpemberley, then you've already seen this.  Sorry for the repeat.

I have a pair of x-base tables that I'm considering turning into stools to place at the end of my bed.



But I also have a vintage bench I can use there too.



Either choice will be upholstered in Scalamandre's Leopardo.



What say you?  Single or Pair?

xoxo,
Kimber

7 comments:

  1. I'm a fool for a pair of anything so I would say go that route. They look like they might be easier to upholster too maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. God, I love both so much. I am trying to be practical...so I think the bench is more practical at the foot of a bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well now this is a good problem to have, and the kind of problem that keeps me up at night. If forced to choose, I like the single. Looks a little cleaner. Can't go wrong with either choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving both ... anything really in that Scalamandre Leopardo works for me ... but I would give a slight nod to the bench!! Do you have two windows on the other side of the room you could put the x-benches in front of. Not that I am a hoarder or anything ... just love using it all!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely go for the pair, hands down!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG - you have Scalamandre Leopardo!!!

    ReplyDelete