Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Happenings and Hot Deals

 

Hey Y'all.  I hope that you had a wonderful Fourth of July!  God Bless America!!!
 
Things have been progressing at #projectlemonade.  There has been lots of rain which has slowed the move, but we finally started getting some furniture in today.
 
Speaking of furniture, I have lots.  And by that, I mean TONS.  After all, we are downsizing from 7,000 square feet to 3,100.  No need for four (yes, four!) sofas in the new house.  AmIright?
 
Anywhoo, I hope you don't mind, but I wanted to spread the word on a few goodies I am parting ways with. 
 
 
First up, we have this custom King headboard built by yours truly.  It is upholstered in Scalamandre silk velvet that is TDF (Mama, that means To Die For).  It is uber luxurious and is beautiful. The fabric is HUNDREDS of dollars per yard, so this is really a steal!  Can ship via Greyhound or other carrier.  $700, not including shipping.
 


 


Iconic Hicks Pendant by Visual Comfort.  It is the XL version and retails for $693.  It has been hanging in my keeping room for a little over a year and is in like-new condition.  $475.  (Also, remember HoP offers a buying service for Visual Comfort, Currey & Co and many others!)

Hicks Pendant
 
 
 
Finally, I wanted to share a sneak peek at the awesomeness that is my office ceiling at #projectlemonade.  No, your eyes do not deceive you.  That is malachite baby. 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope that you have a fantastic week!  I'll try and be better about touching base. 
 
 
 
Best,
 
Kimber

6 comments:

  1. shut up! I don't know if I should hate you or love you. Can I marry your ceiling? This lemonade project is soooo gooood!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are killing me with that ceiling. Especially with the TDF curtains!! I want more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT! can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your projects are moving forward at the lemonade house. It's off to a fab start. No doubt your amazing pieces will find good homes soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kimber, I am trying to reply directly to you about my window boxes. Please email me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found you via ORC... I cannot wait to follow you along, and I'm also DYING to see more pics of your office!!!

    XOXO,
    The Glam Pad

    ReplyDelete